Monday, November 3, 2008

In Search of Fall Color

We actually had a very successful morning at home this morning. I believe it had something to do with the time change over the weekend. All of the kids were up and out of bed early with no yelling, fighting or crying. We loaded up the car and off we went without one fight in the back seat. The drive was relaxing and I actually had time to take notice of the beautiful fall colors. Yes, fall has arrived in Texas. It was a crisp 69 degrees this morning and the sun was shining, illuminating the trees like a spotlight through stained glass. The fall colors were absolutely beautiful today so I took advantage of the morning light. As soon as I dropped the kids at school, I drove back through the wooded area behind my neighborhood and walked out into the woods to take photographs.

The photos below are just a few of the best up close views I captured before a private security guard found me in the middle of the woods and told me I had to leave. Apparently I had wandered too close to the natural gas drilling sight near our neighborhood.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm so glad you found me through Vol.25. She is my creative little cousin :P I'm so proud of her! Thanks for following my blog! I plan to post more often. I run into a lot of tutorials and love to experiment with them. Here is the link to one web site I found and now love! Check it out! It has the Dodge and Burn tutorial somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vein doctor near me in Pennsylvania When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think :-)