Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? / Election Madness

Yesterday was election day and I was nervous all day waiting for the polls to close so we could watch as the results came in. I had plenty of time because I voted two weeks ago. After school I picked up the kids and drove to a local park at Mountain Creek Lake. This park is always crowded after school but on this day we were the only ones there.

Skipping rocks and writing in the sand.










Then, we went home where we were all glued to the Fox News Network eagerly awaiting the election results. Well, not all of us....Someone, who will remain nameless, was busy voting for their own "write in candidate". This is what I found on the bathroom wall - language interpretation is provided on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think :-)