Friday, October 31, 2008

Ack! Yuck!!! Ewwwwww!


I love a good Gatorade every now and then...especially the ones with the twisty sports lids. When we went to the State Fair a few weeks ago, I bought one for each of my children with the thought that they could drink the Gatorade and then fill it with water as needed. This really was a great idea. I even let them keep the bottles for later use. However, I haven't seen these bottles in over a week. Just a few minutes ago, Spencer brought me an empty one. When I asked him where it came from, he told me that he found it on the street, but it was "OK because Audrey washed it off with water and it doesn't have any more germs".


Ack! Yuck!!! Ewwwwww!

I'm all for recycling/reusing/re-purposing, and I'm trying to teach my kids about the importance of recycling......but there are limits some of them have not figured out yet - like ONLY REUSE YOUR OWN plastic bottles, or at least keep it within the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think :-)