Friday, November 21, 2008

FREE Backgrounds from The Cutest Blog on the Block

If you like the wallpaper I'm using for my blog (at least for today because I keep changing it) then you will love this website: The Cutest Blog on the Block hosted by two very talented moms named Ashley and Becky. They also have great seasonal blinkys like the one over there to the right :::::::> Yeah, that's the one.

These ladies are fabulously creative and talented, and their site is the cats pajamas. Or to use today's vernacular - its THE SHIZZLE (I hope I'm using that word the right way.)

It has been said that when a man has a crisis he buys a sports car or has an affair, but when a woman has a crisis she just changes her hair color. Well, as the mother of five children, I can't afford to change my hair color. Instead, I just change my Blogger background to match my mood - thanks to TCBOTB. Thank you Ashley and Becky!

With TCBOTB changing your Blogger background is as easy as 1-2-3 because they give you step by step instructions. Believe me, I know because I have done it about 20 times now. There are a bazillion different FREE backgrounds to choose from and they are all pure eye candy. So, go to TCBOTB and check out all of their bloggy goodness.

So little time...So many backgrounds to choose from. :-)

Have a friend who blogs? Share the wealth and email them a link to this posting about FREE blog backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think :-)