Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Movie Review: Hancock - I don't think so


For an official movie review by someone who really knows how to give one go here: PluggedInOnline.

The movie I saw advertised on TV was not anywhere close to the movie I was assaulted with last night. In some cases I have allowed my children to watch PG13 movies without worries. Not this time.

Will Smith and Sony pictures - SHAME ON YOU!! For filling the entire movie from start to finish with excessive profanity and even having CHILDREN using profanity just as easily as if asking grandma for a bowl of ice cream. I wasn't expecting a completely sanitized rated G or PG movie BUT SHAME ON YOU! This was an outright verbal assault which you didn't advertise or remotely suggest in your previews.

Will Smith and Sony - You could have done so much better. :-(

To see MPAA movie rating information go here: MPAA

I wasn't a discerning parent consumer when I picked this movie but be sure I will be more diligent next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think :-)