Saturday, December 27, 2008

The NIGHTMARE Before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas
and all through the house
not a creature was stirring
although there might have been a mouse


The children were snuggled warm and tight in their beds
in fact, they had been threatened
if they didn't do what I said.


Then it came down the chimney
and down the hall it flew
It was the Great Vomiting Monster
and it knew just what to do


It threw up in the toilet
and down on the floor
then back down the hallway
and on the carpet by the door

Then later that day it threw up in the van
and I said "Hang on honey, I'm driving as fast as I can."


And just when I thought the monster was out of site
it flew back down the chimney again last night
and back down the hallway all over the floor
and again by the carpet next to the door

As I heard my son wrestling with the unwelcome guest
I said "Just cover it with a towel
because I really need my rest"

Now the monster is gone
and we can all get some sleep
and tomorrow we will deal with the vomit - knee deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think :-)