Thursday, December 4, 2008

Highlights from Wednesday and Thursday

WEDNESDAY - We finally got the Christmas Tree Decorated. Maybe by next week we will have the stockings hung by the chimney with care :-)

'Just happened to be waiting for the bank to open when I discovered that KLTY was next door at Chic-Fil-A for their morning show. This is me and Frank Reed.

THURSDAY
Audrey FINALLY got her cast off today... YEAH!!!!! (I think I'm going to wrap her in bubble wrap from head to toe.)
ON THE WAY HOME FROM SCHOOL......Dalton and Jeremey were in the back seat with my camera... taking pictures of body parts. THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS. Its an EXTREME close up of Spencer's feet. :-) Really, IT IS!

I don't know why they were taking photos of feet, so WHATEVER! I'm wondering if this is an early warning sign that they will eventually need some serious therapy.I love to see Dalton Smile.
Everyone in the house just loves Max the cat. Audrey is really cute too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think :-)