Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Back Blogged

I've been all blogged up for the last few weeks. Oh the stories I could have been telling. They often visit me in the middle of the night, or when I'm in the shower, or when I'm driving. But when I sat down at my computer there was nothing. So, here is a truncated version of what I've been up to for the last few weeks.

I just spent the last 5 DAYS working on my laptop trying to resurrect it from the near dead. Can you say VIRUSES!!! Not just one. This was me defragging at about 11:00pm last night. After several days of worry, praying, pleading, groaning, more prayer, more tears, deleting programs, installing and running new anti-virus software, scanning, scanning, rescanning, rebooting about 500 times, crying, praying and pleading with God to save my laptop and one final defrag followed by one final complete scan - I THINK ITS GOING TO BE OK.


I'm very careful about what I open or download, so you ask - how does something like this happen to someone like me. I HAVE FIVE CHILDREN - enough said.
****************************************
Audrey turns 10. These are her birthday shoes. They are really cute for about a week and then they start to fade like crazy. By the way, Hannah Montana is no longer cool. I think its all about Demi Lavato now.
Notice the "fire starter in the lower corner of the photo. This is a "childproof" device (adult-proof incendiary device commonly used by five-year-olds to start fires in closets)










***************************
Jeremey turns 13 - and he likes a girl!







---------------------------
The Mister has a birthday. Not saying how old he is but next year he will be 40. Here he is blowing out the imaginary candles on his birthday cake.

--------------------------
All girls weekend road trip to San Antonio to start spring break.
A favorite niece has a baby shower. I only have two nieces and they are both my favorites.

**********************************

Cousins - self portrait by Natalie.
















****************************************


Me and Natalie at the Alamo.













---------------------------------------
Caught having fun during Spring Break - 52 degrees outside but they just had to "swim".








******************************************
And best of all SPRING HAS SPRUNG :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think :-)